Our client is one of the largest and best-known global retail companies operating in 119 countries. The company started business in Russia in 1990 and has its head office in Moscow. Today it employs almost 50,000 people in more than 600 locations.
- To lead and be accountable for delivering marketing’s measurable contribution to financial goals by leading the execution of a National marketing plan by partners that profitably builds sales, transactions, market share and the brand.
- To increase the incremental input of regional marketing activities and maintain brand positioning in regions.
- To create and lead effective relationship with partners on regular basis.
- Maintains and strengthens brand position in the local market and other areas of responsibility.
- Actively participates with Management, Franchisee’s, Agencies, and Regional Management in establishing and communicating company goals.
- Identifies and utilizes available resources outside of the country to aid in the development and execution of the country’s business/marketing plan.
- Maximizes success of the system plan by ensuring Restaurant and Franchisee’s Management understanding and by providing continuous input and feedback to Marketing teams.
- Develops new mechanics & tests based on competitive activations and in accordance to anticompetitive regional marketing plan, HSAP (high street action plan)
- Field visits
- Relevant industry experience (min 5-6 years).
- Demonstrate strong project management skills and analytical competence, with a heavy focus on attention to detail.
- Proven communication skills with ability to exert credible influence over project teams, Executive boards and stakeholders.
- Flexible approach and ability to use initiative.
- Strong Commercial awareness and financial acumen.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally, strong team player.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate the ability to think systemically and develop simple solutions to complex, cross-functional issues.